Friday, September 26, 2008

A September Nor'easter

Day 2 of wind and rain.l Yesterday was cloudy, gloomy, windy and blustery. A nice day to stay in and nap (anyone want to give Luci the official desecription of a good day to nap? She refused to nap at all yesterday afternoon).

Last night was our last night of swim class! I think all of us are going to miss going - the kids especially, but mom and dad too...it's a good way to wear the kids out! Last night the instructor was teasing Toby and asked him where he comes from...he thought about it and answered, "Mommy!" Too cute :)

I brought my camera and got a picture of Toby and Daddy. I was holding Luci and didn't want to make Curtis try to hold two while I took a picture, so I just took the two of them.

Curtis is in Raleigh this morning and the kids and I are having a quiet morning at home. Luci was up early again, but went down well for her morning nap. Toby was up again last night (I don't know what is up with these night wakings!), but he slept in this morning to make up for it.

Not a whole lot going on here right now. There are some fun things going on around here this weekend so if it dries out we will be getting out. Cross your fingers!

No comments: