This video has 2 clips, the first is Luci playing with Toby's rocking horse - she LOVES this horse and will hunt him down in Toby's room, lol. Are you seeing a pattern here - she loves Toby's toys far more than her own! The second clip is Curtis working with her late this afternoon on her steps. She was getting pretty tired at this point so this is definitely not her best from today, but it gives you an idea of what she's up to!
Toby and I were running errands today. I have the kids signed up for infant swim lessons later this month so we stopped by the Fitness Center to pay for the class. Toby of course saw the pool, and now that's all he can talk about! I guess I'm going to be hearing about the pool for the next two weeks until it's time for the class.
I won an Ebay auction for Luci's Halloween costume this morning and was PSYCHED over the great deal I got! I've been looking for Toby but hadn't seen anything that jumped out at me. So this afternoon I took him to look at sewing patterns and we picked out a pattern that has a Panda, a Skunk, a Monkey, a Lion, and an Elephant. He can't decide which of those he likes best, but I'm betting he'll end up the panda bear. So I'm looking for fabric now!
Enjoy the video!

No comments:
Post a Comment