Yesterday was awful. Toby was being...well, 2, and Luci wasn't feeling well...finally Curtis gets home, we eat dinner, while I'm cleaning up Toby pees on the register grate (he was looking out the window and apparently had to go), so I pop both kids in the tub while Curtis cleans up the mess in Toby's room. I just finish getting them clean when Luci gets a mouthful of water, starts coughing and ends up throwing up in the bathwater!! GROSS. So then I had to clean the tub, Luci wouldn't sleep...yeah it was a mess of a day. So far today's been better, and now that we know she has an ear infection she will hopefully be much better soon.
We have a cool front going through which has pushed away our 90 degree weather and today it's in the LOW 70's! WOOHOO! It's cloudy and just perfect! Couldn't ask for better weather.
Take care!
1 comment:
OMG, Toby is growing into a 4! I can barely get a 3 on James. He is still tall and skinny, but his waist is so small that a 3 falls right off.
Post a Comment