Friday, September 05, 2008

One Colorful Peacock

Luci's Halloween costume came in the mail today! How cute it she???


Ooh, I just love it! It's a little big, which is good since we have another 2 months until Halloween (what can I say, I shop ahead!) So so so cute! I love it! I could barely get her to look at the camera with it on since she was so fascinated with playing with it!

We are feeling the effects of Tropical Storm Hanna today. Actually it's close enough to being a Cat 1 that they're saying you wouldn't really know the difference. Still, we're just out of the high wind warnings and such, so that's good! We should just see some rain and good wind gusts. We've been through several of these, so it's nothing new, but still exciting :) I'm sure some of you remember the tornado of '04...ugh, I don't want to relive that one...and we're still convinced that that is the reason Lex is still to this day terrified of storms. Poor puppy may be in for it tonight.

Anyhoo, have a great weekend!

Michelle

4 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

She looks just gorgeous!!

And good news about Hannah not hitting you... We are just getting better after Hannah and getting ready for Ike!

Unknown said...

I LOVE those feathers! The bestest thing ever!!!!

MommyKera said...

OMG Michelle that has to be the cutest Halloween costume I have EVER seen! Where did you get it again?

O'Neal (The Woman In Charge Around Here) said...

Toooo cute for words!