I know, I know, yet another post gushing about the virtues of fall. What can I say? I was tired of summer!
Yesterday we went to the NC Turkey Festival. I think I had high hopes that it would rival the grandeur of the Pork Festival, but alas, it just did not. But we got out of the house and it was free, so I can't complain too much.
Here's Luci (in a jacket!!!! Thanks, fall!!!) at the Turkey Festival

Both kids at the Turkey Festival...I don't know what they were watching, but it sure had their attention!

Out back swinging yesterday afternoon.

Luci in her new hat and socks I knitted for her. She won't leave the hat on - boo!

Today I dyed yarn - a new venture! It's still drying but I think I did it right :) Curtis was busy with school work today. It's been a nice (cool!) weekend...highs in the mid 70's. AHHHHHHH.
No comments:
Post a Comment