Yesterday we took advantage of tax free weekend in NC and bought up on some clothes. The sales were really great! Curtis needed jeans, but we also found him some new dress shirts for $10 and ties for $8. I needed pants - $8, and tops - $4. The kids needed the most, and I found some good ones for them too.
Here's a couple outfits for Luci
These were my steal from Target - .98 each! I wish they'd had a selection for boys too, but none...just the baby girl. These will be good for next summer (well, the black shorts are for now, but the rest is big)
Toby's winter outfits - he had pants and a couple shirts already, but this should finish him up. Believe it or not, my 2 year old is wearing a 4T now! YIKES! He's growing so much. We just measured him this morning because we couldn't believe he was this big and he is in fact 39 inches. Good grief.
My Old Navy steal - this shirt was marked down to $2 because apparently "chicks rule" is an Easter slogan! I'll take it any time of the year!
I think this is my fav - from JC Penny. It is SO SOFT - Luci had a newborn outfit from the same company in this super soft fleece and I always thought it was just the softest thing imaginable, so when I found this on sale - with an elephant to boot! - it jumped in the bag in a hurry. It's 18 months, so she should wear it this winter.
This is Toby's fall jacket - a great deal from Old Navy (probably because they consider it spring fashion, lol...like my 2 year old knows the difference!)
The kids are finally playing together!Luci has half of one top tooth through and the other one is just starting to poke through. They are taking FOREVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment