Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Froggy Went A'Courtin'

And somehow ended up here!


Curtis was mowing this morning (his classes start up this afternoon) and all of a sudden came running in the house and said "You want to see a cool frog?" I thought he meant another toad (we do see a lot of toads when the weather's been wet), but lo and behold and pretty little green frog had found his way under the pool. Cute, isn't he? Toby got such a kick out of seeing him!

Speaking of Toby, here's the ham himself...

As I said, Curtis starts classes today - afternoon class, this semester, so that's different. Last semester! I am counting down the days until December - it's been nice with the different schedule, but I kind of like our regular routine too...makes it easier to plan things!

Luci slept all night last night! Wheeeeee! It's been 4 nights since she's done that, so I was SO happy to wake up this morning having not run across the house in a half stupor in the middle of the night!

Well, gotta run but I wanted to share the froggy pics. Sadly, I don't think there are any girly frogs in the yard for him...so where ever he came from, he needs to find his way home to his lady frog!

No comments: