Why? Because Little Miss slept ALL NIGHT LAST NIGHT!!!!!! Of course I was up untilk 1 listening for her to wake up (I hate insomnia!) but it was still great to wake up at 7:15 this mornign all on my own! No Toby shaking my shoulder and saying "Wake UP Mama!". no Luci crying so I have to make the dash to get to her before she wakes up her brother. Just silence for me to get up and get dressed all by MYSELF! And I discovered another little gem - when Luci sleeps all night, she wakes up happy and content instead of crying! Bonus!
It's raining here today...it's been a steady rain since we woke up. I still braved the weather to run to WalMart with the kids. When we got back, I got Toby out of the car with specific instructions to stay as dry as possible to get to the porch to wait on me. That kid immediately ran right smack dab into the middle of the giant puddle in the yard - ankle deep in water - and stood there looking at me. So he got sent to the bathroom (sopping wet) to wait on me, got him out of his wet clothes and sent him to his room to find something else to wear. He comes out 5 minutes later in his pj's....so apparently it is a pj day here!
Luci is taking a late morning nap, which will probably screw up our afternoon, but she's been taking bad afternoon naps anyway so maybe the schedule just needs shifting.
Blue's Clues is almost over which means my time is up :O)
3 comments:
Yeah! Little Luci is growing up. :O) Sounds like you've had a good start to the day.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Congratulations!!!!
BTW, Toby has been tagged on my blog... Check it out!!
Post a Comment