Here is her chair pic today - I can't believe I have 9 of these (the first was at 1 week)
Playing with mama's glasses (she might as well, she scratched them up yesterday on the concrete around the pool)
I ran to WalMart this morning and found these toddler sunglasses on clearance...they don't fit yet, they're more for next summer, but we had to try them on!
And one to show off her baby blues!
We have a chance of storms today...I dumped 2.5 inches of rain out of the rain gauge this morning (from Wednesday's all day rain event), but I wouldn't mind seeing a little more. Luci has slept all night for 3 nights straight now - Yippie!!! I never thought this day would come...I was starting to think she'd need someone to come check on her when she was 18!
Toby and Daddy are getting haircuts this afternoon - Toby loves those! We've been watching the Olympics and Toby LOVES them. Today it was running and he thought that was very cool...just wait until he sees hurdles...he'll probably be jumping hurdles over the dog, lol! I would say poor Lex, but Lex loves the attention and frankly just eggs Toby on...the two of them really are something else.
I was hoping to find something fun to do locally this weekend, but I don't see any festivals or such. It's such nice weather too...hot, but not unbearable. I actually started knitting a scarf for myself last night, but it seems so funny to be knitting for warm weather when I'm wearing shorts!
No comments:
Post a Comment