Saturday, May 30, 2009

Changes, Changes

Sometimes I swear my life revolves around changes...everything changing, constantly. Just when you think you have your month planned, something changes...and just when you start to have your feet firmly planted under you, something changes.

Of course, not all changes are bad...in fact, far from it! I think most changes really are for the better. Things like Spring Cleaning and new grills are definitely on the list of changes for the better...which brings me to our Memorial Day weekend. We were so busy we hardly sat down all weekend...from cleaning out to sprucing up, the house was in a constant state of turmoil.

We hung a flag out front, bought a new grill, cleaned cleaned cleaned...it was a good weekend!

I do have some pictures to share...

Pigtail Lucy

Lucy feeding her baby doll some toy ketchup...in her defense it does look kinda like a bottle...

Curtis trying out the new grill last weekend. He's working on ribs on it right now - yum!!!
Last weekend we went to the marina down here and the kids had a great time in the water -

Ok, I think that's all for today! Have a great weekend!

No comments: