Perhaps you have noticed my absence the last month...or perhaps I just like to believe that I have enough readers to notice when I am absent...either way, I have been gone. I see I did not post at all the month of June, and believe it or not, this was the first month in the history of my blog that I didn't post at least once in the month! And my blog was born in October 2005, so that's a long stretch of posts.
Ok, record breaking aside, so where have we been? In Ohio, of course! We had planned on a two week trip to visit, and Curtis had to take a work trip in the middle of that. But when he got back we took a look at the calendar and decided to make it a three week trip instead! So it was a LONG trip, indeed!
We did so many fun things this trip...we really tried to make it a fun vacation for the kids, plus the time with family made it extra special. To break it up a little, I'm going to blog about each place seperately so I can tell stories and share pics without cramming it all into one ginormously long post.
As you can tell, we are home again. The house is still standing, and the weeds are standing taller than ever. The weeds are the only things that have grown, as the grass is brown and my garden is browner...dead, dead, dead. I was afraid that would happen, but it doesn't make the finding of it any easier. I was so looking forward to fresh veggies this summer. Guess I'll have to hit up the farmer's market instead.
Ok, onto the posts!
1 comment:
Are you kidding? I KNEW you were away and still compulsively stalked the site...you know...just in case. :O) Glad you're home though! It's always good to be back into a normal routine. Can't wait until August!
Post a Comment