Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Day out with Thomas; Young's Dairy

Grandpa and Grandma M treated the kids to a Day out with Thomas in Connersville, Indiana while we were in. We didn't even tell Toby where we were going, we just went for a drive, and as we got close, guess who we passed on the railroad! Thomas! Toby was so excited, I don't think he even knew what to say.

Here's the kids in their new Thomas shirts. (Toby is wearing his today)

This is what Lucy thought of Sir Topham Hat.
This was Toby's reaction.
Mommy and kids at the petting zoo part.
Grandma helped Toby with the pony ride. He loved it!

Ready to ride behind Thomas!
Lucy and Thomas
Toby and Thomas
Lucy had to try the lemon out of Grandpa's tea... :P
Curtis and I took the kids to Young's Dairy....YUM! We stopped by after we went to Wittenberg, which by the way I DID take pictures at but I don't know what happened to them....hmmmmm. The card must have eaten them, but that's the first time that's happened. Grrrrrrr. There were some cute ones too.

Anyway, Toby and the chickens at Young's Dairy.
The goat sniffing Toby at Young's.

No comments: