Sorry, it's been a slow week for me in blogger. I've not been on the computer much and the pics from this week are still on the camera. I will try to get them off later today or tomorrow and post :)
Not much going on here. We've been watching hummingbirds and we bought a little pool for the backyard this morning so we're planning to fill it up this afternoon. Hopefully that will wear the kids out. Other than that it's been a quiet weekend of getting some things done around here. I even got a 2 mile walk in yesterday while Curtis mowed the grass.
We managed to make it to the 8:30 service at church this morning, so while we have the rest of the day ahead of us, we are dragging a bit. I was up late watching a movie and Curtis didn't notice the time until after midnight. I should really pull this on Friday night, not Saturday. Oh well. My coffee is working its magic now.
Ok, will try to post later!
Happy Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment