Sunday, May 10, 2009

Congrats, hubby dearest!

A big shout out to my hubby of (almost) 6 years...he received his Masters degree this weekend! (Well, really, he got a piece of paper saying the diploma would come in 4-6 weeks :P)

Cutie patootie in the church before graduation
My guy!
Curtis's parents came in for the weekend, and we have been going nonstop! On Friday we drove to the Richard Childress racing museum and we got to see the garage and everything! It was a lot of fun! Casey Mears drives for them so it was very cool to see just where they build his cars!
Today for Mother's Day we went to the zoo...we had a great time! Perfect weather and small crowds made for a fantastic day and Curtis planning a great picnic for us all!
Toby and Daddy watching the giraffes.
Lucy and Daddy
Toby caught a ride (he wanted to wear the cowboy hat...don't know why, but it was very cute!)
Giraffe...
Zebra
Toby reading the map
Tired Lucy
The had a huge orchid exhibit on display for the month of May, so I was very excited to see it! It was GORGEOUS and I had TWO free hands so I played with my camera lots! I think I took 100 pictures just of orchids, but I won't share them all :)

This is a picture of the big display
And a couple close ups

We've had a great (and busy) weekend!

Happy Mother's Day to all the great mothers out there!!!

No comments: