Thursday, May 21, 2009

4 Day Weekend, woohoo!

Curtis is on his way home and then it's holiday weekend, baby! Not that we have ANY plans, but sometimes that's even better than being booked solid. Actually I am going to see a play with my friend on Saturday night, so I'm pretty excited about that!

Anyway, 2 of my lilies burst into bloom this week - aren't they pretty?

We played with sidewalk chalk yesterday and Toby was making silly faces....

Lucy with that crazy long hair...

A sweet smile from Toby
Lucy modeling her new Tinkerbell dress :) (made by mama!)
Lucy's new jellies...I had to get them. I had jellies when I was little and I LOVED them! I was so excited to get them for her! Plus they were 50% off, so even better!

Lucy all geared up for summer. Isn't she looking like a little girl these days? Less and less my baby... :(
Anyway, so the kids are coughing again so we've stuck close to home this week. Today we made books, and I think the kids enjoyed the craft! (Mom did too!)

Ok, daddy's home, so time to get dinner on the table!

No comments: