Actually not too much. Getting ready for a lot of summer travel this year! Grass is growing...even though we are far from full coverage, Curtis is ready to move the outside toys off the porch and into the yard again! Yay! We bought Toby a basketball hoop from a consignment store today and he's loving it...in the small cramped quarters on the back porch. It will be nice to get him some more space!
Lucy is getting around...rolling, scooting backward...however she can get there, she does. She can get on all fours now, but can't balance there for long. She is officially in all 6-9 month clothes now...and I weighed her at K's this morning and she was 18 pounds! YIKES! She is getting so big!
Toby is full of energy...I think he needs to burn more outside, so it will be nice to have the yard opened up again. He is all into Thomas the train and Blue's Clues...typical toddler! He has amazing eye hand coordination though!
I'm busy crafting and such. I remade a toddler shirt this week for a friend - the shirt only came in Children's small and she wanted it 18 month, so I sewed it down for her. That was a fun project! It was actually much easier than anticipated.
Curtis is busy with his fishtank and school. He's been working on a sump system for his tank that is under the cabinet instead of over top the tank...it makes the tank quieter and prettier! School is coming along - he's working on his thesis for this short summer session. After we travel in June he will be returning to work for the remainder of the summer - then back to school for one last semester!
Ok I just wanted to post a quick update!
This morning the kids and I met K and her kids for a walk and playtime in the park. What fun! We had a great walk (Toby walked almost the whole way!) and then the kids finished wearing themselves out at the park. We're hoping to meet up at the pool next week sometime. I'm not sure how that will work with 2 kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment