In the meantime, here are some pics I took off the camera this morning:
Thursday, May 08, 2008
A Thursday Post
It is a rainy, muggy Thursday here. I can't believe it's only in the 60's because it's so muggy! But the rain is nice - it would be nicer if we'd believed the forecast and NOT watered this morning, but se la vie. Curtis ran into work this morning. When he came home, Toby was napping (YAY!) ON THE FLOOR! LOL! I was checking on him and kept finding him sprawled on the floor next to his bed, well he finally fell asleep there. I got a picture, but it's still on the camera. He is completely conked out, blanket over the head...on the floor. Kids!
In the meantime, here are some pics I took off the camera this morning:

In this one it's a little hard to see but...she DOES have her belly off the floor...her weight is on her hands and knees. YIKES. This is one of the scariest things I've seen in a while...I don't need a crawler!

In the meantime, here are some pics I took off the camera this morning:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That expression in the crawling picture is TOO cute!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment