HOLY COW! Where has the month gone? I'm still getting into the swing of April...
Let's see...Lucy has a slight cold right now. She was stuffy last night and a little snotty today. I hope it's just a slight cold and it goes away quickly! I let her sleep in the swing last night since laying flat really bothered her, and she slept better there than she has in a long time!
She's sitting really well now. And eating too! Although yesterday she didn't eat much (I now think that was the cold coming on) but ate better today...then tonight at dinner she took a few bites of oatmeal, then started crying at the sight of the spoon. I was baffled...I was sure she was at least a little hungry. I was going to just forget it - she's not eating so much she NEEDS it yet, but on a whim thought I'd try something different...
grabbed a jar of peas...she SCARFED them down (well what didn't get on her face, that is). She loved them! Guess we're branching out from baby cereal now!
Here's a track Curtis built for Toby today - he loved it!
We're pulling together some big summer plans this year, and I'm getting excited that June is just around the corner! I can't wait to see family and friends!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment