

I can't believe she's five months already! She must not want to give up on this last month, since she's spent the last hour resisting bed. Nothing seems to be wrong, she just wants to play and it's bedtime!She also started solids tonight - oatmeal - but I don't think that's related to the wakefulness. I had to run the vacuum and that woke her up, and now she won't sleep! ARGH!
We've had a full week here - including a trip to the dentist for the 2 year old, but I'll talk more about that another time.
Enjoy the pics!
3 comments:
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the second pic in the purple dress. It is beyond adorable. What a spirited baby girl!
I agree that the second picture is beyond adorable!!!
Hun... You have been tagged by me... Check my blog for the details....
Post a Comment