Sunday, June 09, 2013

11 Months

Ok, another 2 weeks on the monthly picture, but it is up before his birthday, so all is good.   Only 2 weeks left until the Big Day, I am in a bit of denial that my baby will be One!  Eek!  Where has the last year gone?


I also needed more photographic proof of all this Hair, because it's going to have to be trimmed.  Sigh, I just love it and all it's baby-craziness, but it's becoming rather unruly.  But I know how much older he's going to look and it makes me sad to say goodbye to crazy baby hair!

We managed to clean out the garage yesterday, so we are prepared in case of a rain out on birthday party day (we are planning on outside fun)...I'd love to get the bike tires aired up today so the kids and I can go for rides (Jay is close enough to ea year now that I think he can ride in the bike trailer and Lucy's baby helmet fits him).  I'm fighting a nasty summer cold, but we still might take the bikes for a quick spin around the neighborhood today.  The weather is lovely.  So far, we couldn't ask for a nicer June!

No comments: