Well, we're still in the hospital! I am ready to be discharged, but Lucy's bilirubin levels are high, so they are keeping her under bili lights for now. She is in the nursery under bright blue lights unless I am feeding her. But her levels were just slightly elevated, so the nurses are upbeat that when they recheck her levels at 11 tonight she will be released from the lights and back with mom :) So hopefully we will be going home tomorrow morning!
I am doing really well. Curtis and Toby were in to visit today twice, so that definitely helped to break up the day. I can't wait to get home though!
1 comment:
When I read your update I couldn't remember where I had heard about bilirubin before (or the blue-light treatment), so I looked it up. Then I remembered it was something we discussed in anatomy and physiology in college. :O) I'm glad to hear that mom and baby are doing well! Take care!
Post a Comment