Here is Toby with all his Christmas goodies:
And Lucy with her Christmas fun (yes she's trying to nurse off the bunny, lol. It was time for her to eat but mama wanted to get in a quick picture :)
Here is a picture from before the Christmas Eve service last night. Not the greatest pic, but it's nice to have one with all of us in it.
A picture of Curtis and my favorite gift this year :)
Toby in his new playhouse on the back porch:
We really did have a great Christmas. We opened most the gifts this morning, then stopped for breakfast (I had made an egg casserole last night and monkey bread), then finished up. Toby had a light lunch to hold him off, then we had a big dinner at 4:30 - turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, and sweet potato souffle. Yum!I still hear Toby playing in his crib...I guess just too much excitement to wind down :)
I hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas. We sure did!
No comments:
Post a Comment