I'm not much of a horoscope person, but sometimes I check mine just for fun.
Here is today's:
Michelle - Horoscope for Dec 6 "Someone close to you knows just how to bring a little more excitement into your life. You may have been expecting it, but this is the day."
And if that weren't clear enough, here's Toby's...
Horoscope for Dec 6 "You'll have everything going according to plan until someone throws a wrench in the works by having his or her timing all off."
I told Curtis and he just rolled his eyes. I told him to make sure his cell was charged while he's at school today!
In other news, Curtis picked up 4 new fish last night. They are all still alive this morning, thank goodness, but get this: Curtis got up early this morning to study, and while he's studying he hears a "splat!"...checks it out and sure enough the citron goby had flown the coop...THANK GOODNESS he waited until this morning to try this little stunt! Part of the tank was uncovered and the goby made a leap for it. If he'd tried this overnight we would have had a dead fish, or had Curtis not been studying in a quiet house he'd never heard it...or God forbid the dog have been in the kitchen...
Needless to say the tank is completely covered now.
2 comments:
That's awesome about the fish. He must have thought he was a flying fish!
You know, that story brightened my day. :O) I lost it as soon as I read your aside about the dog....lol.
I hope the baby comes soon! I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment