It's that time of year for lots of endings...this is Toby's last week of school and he's been bringing home lots of papers from the year...today he brought home his painting shirt from his last day of art class. Sniff sniff. He's far too excited at the prospect of first grader-ship to be sad in the least, but this mama is feeling nostalgic!
Friday is field day and I will be helping out (along with Lucy). Can't wait!
And I hit 37 weeks on Monday...officially full term, though I suspect a few more weeks until we meet baby. At today's appointment I measured small - the first time in 3 pregnancies I've had the word small used, lol! The midwife said this one may be on the small side, I couldn't help but laugh. Baby's been measuring big so I suspect a difference in measuring techniques more than anything, but I certainly can't put much store in the measuring tape at this point. Only a few more weeks, then we'll know the size for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment