WHAT is up with this weather? I was banking on maybe a week of hot weather toward the end of my pregnancy, not 2-3 months of it! Blech, if I wanted to deal with this we would have planned on an August baby! Thank goodness for air conditioning, I wouldn't be getting any sleep if it were this hot in the house. Still, it's frustrating to be so uncomfortable outside, since the sun is pretty and I'd like to take the kids more...but YUCK.
We did venture out to Aullwood this morning...went to the farm side and visited the new Farm Education Building and the animals. The lambs were adorable! Gotta love baby sheep...all the soft wooly goodness! The Braxton Hicks started up there again today and have been having them on and off ever since...could do without those. Really.
I'm 35 weeks today - 5 weeks to go! Toby has 3 more weeks of school, then Lucy has 2 weeks of swim lessons. THEN I can have a baby. That's the plan and I'm sticking to it. Still have lots of things to finish up for baby too, though most of my list is done or close to it.
Toby is very excited about the baby....last night he told me he was so happy I was pregnant, but he does feel bad for the baby because it will never get the chance to be a big brother or sister to another baby...lol. Very sweet, but that's a never ending cycle son. It's gotta end sometime! Lucy is still mostly fascinated with my belly button and the fact that she can push it in and it pops back out. Haha, except it HURTS.
T-ball is going well - Lucy has 2 more weeks, and Toby has a game tonight, then a break next weekend and then a couple Monday games to finish out his season. Can't believe we're over halfway through the season already - it feels like it just started!
No comments:
Post a Comment