when you turn from the hip young parents into....
Minivan Owners!
(I know there are those out there who will argue that a minivan can = young and hip, but please, for the sake a cute opening, please cut my a break).

We held out for a good deal and are very happy with our new Odessey, but I have to admit, I'm sad to lose my CRV. It was a good car, and I'll miss it! But it is SO NICE having all the extra space in the minivan, and I can't WAIT to really road test it on our next trip to Ohio!
Oh, and here's Lucy's pony tail she sported to church this morning.
2 comments:
Yay!! You finally got your Odessey you've been wanting! :) We miss you guys!
You've got a Mom-Mobile! (It just makes you seem like more of a grown up than I am!)
Post a Comment