I've been meaning to get Toby's 3 year photos taken for oh...a month now, but the opportunity just hasn't come up. I knew I wanted to try them at the Horticultural Gardens, but it's been rainy, and when it's not rainy it's either cold or still drying out from the rain! So all week I'd been planning to go out Thursday afternoon, just me and the kids, to try some 3 year photos and some Easter Photos of them both together.
Yeah. So Lucy wakes up this morning snotty as all get out, with what looks like 2 black eyes to boot. I did a search online and apparently it's common for little ones to get these horrid red circles under their eyes with sinus and allergy problems. But besides being a little tired, she's in a fairly good mood, so I decided to try it anyway, and just focus on getting Toby's pics and let her ride in the stroller if she wanted.
First off, here are the 3 photos I'm considering having printed for the wall. I like them all, so it's a matter of what will look best in the frame.



And I did get a few of Lucy too. You can see how red her little cheeks are, but I think the fresh air (it was 70 here today!) did her some good.

Both kids in an Easter pic. They were so enthralled with the baskets and eggs that I could barely get them to look at me, much less a smile. This is one of the few where you can see both of their eyes.

Lucy with her basket...she refused to sit still!

Toby with his basket...love that grin!

And finally 2 outtakes that will NOT make the wall...

4 comments:
May not make the wall but will be GREAT keepsakes for the teenage years... :O) Adorable pics! You're getting really good with that camera!
THank you! I was so happy I had a few turn out well! Usually I have Curtis's help to keep them in line but this weekend's weather isn't supposed to be as pretty and I wanted to get them done. :)
those are awesome! i wish we were going to be in ohio longer so we could see you more! i love their facial expressions..joe
OMG!! Those are AWESOME photos!! LOVE them ALL!! Wonderful job!!!
Post a Comment