Monday, April 13, 2009

Nighly Update

So after this morning's post I figured I ought to update.

1. Curtis is on his way. He was on standby in Atlanta at 4, but was able to catch a 4:30 flight out of there. He should be on his way now.

2. Both kids have pinkeye. Bacterial, and this particular strain causes all the problems Lucy's been having, plus an ear infection I didn't know about. Lovely. I may have written that earlier, I really don't remember. It's been a long day.

3. I think I have it too now. My eyes are red and while I tried to convince myself for awhile that I was just tired...well, that only flies for so long. Anyone who has tried to give me eyedrops knows how much I love them...I did manage to get them in with 3 tries. Go me.

4. Interesting factoid. You know how Lucy is so dang weird and LOVES things most kids hate? Add to that list eye drops. She takes them with eyes open and LAUGHED tonight when I gave her drops. Weirdo. My weirdo, but all the same...Wow.

5. I've been telling Toby for weeks now that he shouldn't jump in his bed at night because he's going to hurt himself...yea, tonight was the night. He should have a lovely black bruise in the middle of his forehead tomorrow.

So as you can see, today went swimmingly. Can't wait for tomorrow.

No comments: