Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sleep Deprivation

That's about how I feel right now. This week has been terrible! Luci is teething (top 2 are getting close to breaking through). So she's not sleeping...as in, won't take a morning nap, afternoon nap isn't longer than an hour, and she's up at night - last night it was 3 times. Motrin doesn't seem to be making any difference. And if that weren't bad enough, Toby was up for an hour last night too - just refused to go back to sleep! I was so afraid he was going to wake up Luci - she'd just gotten into a good sleep. And of course Luci was up at 6am. I am so tired right now...I think I got maybe 3 hours of sleep last night? Yesterday was just tough...Luci was cranky and tired, Toby had a TON of energy...I was bitten by both kids and a dinosaur (don't ask), spit up on (massively), hair pulled, cheek scratched by a long nail, contact ripped, and it rained again so it's still too wet to go out and play. I need a day off!

No comments: