Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Hello Feb!

Wow, part of me can't believe we're already in 2008 and here it is Feb already! That means - yikes! - Toby has a birthday in ONE month! Eek! I can't believe he's almost 2 already.

Here's a picture of my not-so-little-one...he was running around the hosue wearing the basket as a hat...it kept falling off and it cracked him up!

And Little Miss posing for the camera!


Another beautiful smile!
Things have been beter recently. Lucy is sleeping better - at least going down at a reasonable hour. Toby is feeling better after his double ear infection - he is still on the antibiotics, for another coule days anyway. I forgot to give Lucy her meds this morning so I hope tonight isn't too awful. She is liking her baths more and more these days.

This morning was mops and I took both kids - we had a fine time! Toby loves the moppets program, and Lucy sits up with me. She was a bit fussy, but my table leader was more than happy to cuddle her a bit for me! I really love the mops program and highly reccomend it for anyone with young kids!

I am working on a few new projects. With any luck I will have some time for crafting this weekend!

Next week is Lucy's 2 month appointment already! I can't believe she's growing so fast. Part of me is excited to see her in the next stage of babyhood (especially since the newborn stage has been rough on us), but part of me knows they grow so fast so I try to hold on to each memory as hard as I can. She will be so big before I know it! She already is!

Ok, enough with the hormones already!

Nighty night,

Chel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, what great pics! I'm glad to hear things are running a little more smoothly now! Such a pretty little girl.