The room is coming along! I just finished taping the rest of the trim (I started last night but ran out of tape...grrrr). I'm hoping to start painting the trim tomorrow morning. Yay!
Lucy's 2 month appointment was this morning...which meant it was me againt 2 kids....yay... Toby likes to try to escape the examination room...which makes for an interesting juggling act for me. Anyway, Lucy weighed 12 lbs, 5 ounces...almost a full 2 pounds less than Toby did at his 2 month. But she's still in the 95th percentile for height and weight! Yeesh! You'd think we were the ones in Texas....we sure grow them big! Her head circumference was 40 cm...I never kept track of Toby's so I don't know how they compare, but her head shape is definitely different than his ever was. It's funny though, every day they look more and more alike in the face...she definitely has darker coloring though!
Our next checkup will be in April...thankfully I can do Lucy's 4 month and Toby's 2 year at the same time! That will save us a trip :) Lucy had 3 shots today...boy that girl has a set of LUNGS on her! She started in before they even gave her the first one...poor baby. But by the time we got in the car she was sound asleep, which gave me a chance to run to Lowe's for more painter tape. She's dozing in her swing now.
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Curtis left a box of chocolate covered cherries for me this morning...yummy! I will have to post Valentine's Day pics of the kids later....haven't taken any yet and Toby is down for his nap right now.
I am so excited though - I finally ordered our double stroller! Well, to be honest, it's more like a stroller and a half.
It's a Joovy Caboose. We put Lucy in the front, either in her carrier or in the seat as she gets bigger, and Toby can choose to sit or stand in the back - there's a small seat and belt back there for him. We've test driven it in a couple stores and he loves it...I know he will be super excited to get to use it on our adventures! We are planning a trip to the zoo for his 2nd birthday in March, and I wanted to make sure we had it before then.
Lucy's 2 month appointment was this morning...which meant it was me againt 2 kids....yay... Toby likes to try to escape the examination room...which makes for an interesting juggling act for me. Anyway, Lucy weighed 12 lbs, 5 ounces...almost a full 2 pounds less than Toby did at his 2 month. But she's still in the 95th percentile for height and weight! Yeesh! You'd think we were the ones in Texas....we sure grow them big! Her head circumference was 40 cm...I never kept track of Toby's so I don't know how they compare, but her head shape is definitely different than his ever was. It's funny though, every day they look more and more alike in the face...she definitely has darker coloring though!
Our next checkup will be in April...thankfully I can do Lucy's 4 month and Toby's 2 year at the same time! That will save us a trip :) Lucy had 3 shots today...boy that girl has a set of LUNGS on her! She started in before they even gave her the first one...poor baby. But by the time we got in the car she was sound asleep, which gave me a chance to run to Lowe's for more painter tape. She's dozing in her swing now.
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Curtis left a box of chocolate covered cherries for me this morning...yummy! I will have to post Valentine's Day pics of the kids later....haven't taken any yet and Toby is down for his nap right now.
I am so excited though - I finally ordered our double stroller! Well, to be honest, it's more like a stroller and a half.

It's a Joovy Caboose. We put Lucy in the front, either in her carrier or in the seat as she gets bigger, and Toby can choose to sit or stand in the back - there's a small seat and belt back there for him. We've test driven it in a couple stores and he loves it...I know he will be super excited to get to use it on our adventures! We are planning a trip to the zoo for his 2nd birthday in March, and I wanted to make sure we had it before then.
I think that sums up everything exciting in our life!
Take care,
Chel
No comments:
Post a Comment