Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sleeping like a baby

Yeah, any mom will tell you that phrase is a load of...well, you know.

We were up until 4am this morning (we being Lucy and I). Curtis is at school today, so unless both kids nap at the same time, I am in it for the long haul today.

Both of them had colds yesterday - Lucy is still sneezing the morning but maybe not as congested. Toby seems a little less snotty, but it's still early so hard to tell.

Ah, January. Snot and boogers. Such is my life.

Oh and I think Lucy was up from her cold - having trouble breathing. It's hard to tell how the reflux is - she had a pretty neasty spell two days ago after I ate cheese with dinner. I was sort of testing how she would respond now that she's on meds - well it was her worst spell since starting the meds, so needless to say I won't be seeing dairy anytime soon.

Helloooooo soymilk.

No comments: