Wednesday, January 16, 2008

1 Month Already

Wow, I can't believe she's a month old already! It's been one fast month!

Here's a pic after the first time that Daddy bathed her...and yes, daddy did her hair!

This is her one-month picture.
A biiiiiiiiig yawn!
A sweet smile...she smiles at us when she's happy now
Toby being sweet for once, lol!
Mommy and Lucy at the park
Today was Luc's 1 month appt. She weighed in at 10 lbs, 12 ounces! She's my healthy girl. When Toby was 1 month, he weighed 12 lbs, 2 ounces, so now she's 1.5 lbs behind Toby...I'm kinda glad - I don't need 2 giant children! 1 is plenty! :)
Sleeping is still not going well...more because of her reflux than anything else. She can go awhile between feedings if we can just get her comfy to sleep. We still have some new things to try - I hope we find something that works soon!!!
Take care and sleep well (just because I'm not doesn't mean you all can't! And think of me when you wake all rested and rejouvenated!),
Chel

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucia is adorable! I can't believe she's a month old already! I'm glad to see that daddy has gotten into the spirit of having a girl around. :O)

I emailed you pictures of the felted mocs. I hope you get them! If you don't let me know (the files were a little large) and I'd be happy to resend them.

Take care!

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

Hey, join the club- my baby is up all night wanting to nurse! And, he will be 15 months Saturday. My oldest was great- slept like a rock early on. This is a whole new ball game.... Hope Lucy starts sleeping soon. When she does, would you mind telling her to send Parker the sleeping rules- he apparently, isn't getting it ;)