Anyway, last night was better. I talked to the dr yesterday and we're trying a difference medicine as well as giving her 2 bottles a day thickened with a little rice to help it stay down. Last night she was up with Curtis, but then slept in her bed after that - the first time in almost a week! I feel much better today thanks to some much needed rest.
Toby is teething (again). Thank goodness we are up to the last set of baby teeth. I am tired of teething! These are his 2 year molars trying to make an entrance.
This morning I pulled out the camera and played with Lucy - this is what we got!


Enjoy! Yesterday at the ped's she weighed 11 lbs, 7 ounces and was 23 inches!
2 comments:
Your family is BEAUTIFUL!!! I went from the very first post to the last one, and even though I didnt read all, I did saw all the pictures, and I feel like I know you guys already!!
- Anelys from the Host Board
Lucy is BEAUTIFUL! Love the pics! Her 'stats' are impressive! WTG Momma :)
Post a Comment