Saturday, January 06, 2007

One step closer...

And so Toby gets one step closer to learning to walk! This is his new push hippo...later he can sit and ride on it. It's taken him a bit to get the hang of it, but he's learning! In the background you can see our new fishtank! I had grand plans of taking pictures of it tonight but then one of the starter fish died and I don't care to document the other fish eating it. I'm not National Geographic or anything :) Maybe once the little carnivores are done dining. Blech.

And by the way, whose grand idea was it to make a jalepeno flavored jelly bean? I'm sitting here enjoying one of my Christmas gifts - a large box of my favorite jelly belly jellybeans and all of a sudden my mouth is on fire! Well I look at the little chart on my box and no wonder - they make jalepeno jellybeans! P'toohooe!

Nothing else too new going on around here. Busy busy busy as little bees! Oh, it was in the 70's here today - in January! I love this state!

No comments: