Monday, January 22, 2007

Funnies

Some people have to read the paper to get the funnies, but we have the live version right here! Toby is starting to be a real Ham, and it can be hilarious to watch his antics! He figured out how to play peekaboo, and will randomly pull anything in front of his face to play with you! He gets so excited to play!





This morning I was trying to get a shower in, and since Curtis is fine-tuning the shower door caulking, we are using Toby's bathroom this week. I gave Toby a load of toys and shut him in, then jumped in the shower. I get good and shampooed up when I feel a cold breeze...open my eyes to find Toby, proud as can be and squinting through all the water hitting his face - he'd figured out how to find mama behind that shower curtain thing! I had to change his clothes because he was utterly soaked! It was so cute, there was no way I could be mad at him! So much for taking a shower while he's awake though!

I never shared our pics from the zoo 2 weeks ago (At least I don't think I did...sorry if these are repeats!)

Here is Curtis and Toby - I love this pic!

Toby and Mama - not the best pic of either of us, but oh well.


And one in the high chair that I just love!


Ok, well stinker should be up from his nap any minute now so I gotta run!

Chel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad i chose to look at your blog this am - i really needed a good laugh, and i got it. love to all of you. see you soon!

Anonymous said...

forgot to sign my name-lots of love to you all

m o m