Thursday, January 18, 2007

Graduation Day!

Our boy has graduated from the baby tub to the big tub!!! I'll admit, I have held off on this one for awhile because I was not ready to see him in the big boy tub, but he's spent the better part of his last few baths trying to climb out, so it was Time.

For old time's sake, here he is in his old tub (this was taken in July)




And here he is tonight. Yes, he was fascinated with the whole spout/ drain thing. In fact, I didn't even know the knob on top of the drain came off, but the little stinker unscrewed it at some point (I'm not even sure when; it's a wonder he didn't eat it!).

He had a blast, and Lex spent the whole time staring over the side of the tub, maybe jealous that he wasn't in the tub?

Toby's started taking more steps - he can do 2-3 at a time now, and he's starting to get the idea! I have no idea if he'll be walking soon or if he's still got a ways to go, but he is definitely working on it!

Well, I want to catch CSI so I'm off the computer for now!

Chel

No comments: