Wow, time is flying by! I can't believe Tobias is 3 weeks already! And he is officially in 3-6 month clothes, even though he still fits in a few of his 0-3 month outfits. The 3-6ers are definitely a little more comfortable though. Still...at 3 weeks! I thought we'd have a little longer in the tiny outfits!
We went for our first walk this weekend...Lex and all! It went really well, and we're totally in love with our stroller after seeing how well it handled the rough sidewalks around the complex. Toby slept through the whole outing, but that just means he has a comfortable stroller :)
Today is Curtis's first day back at work since Toby was born. 3 weeks is a really long paternity leave, I know, and I was afraid I wouldn't be ready, especially since we'd been having problems with Toby at night, but the last two nights have gone well, and I've had enough sleep to function (at least until my afternoon nap!). This morning I was even able to shower, which was my biggest fear with Curtis leaving. I also pulled out our front carrier and Toby seemed to love it...he loves being held anyway, which makes getting anything else done very challenging, but the carrier lulled him right to sleep, and I moved him over to his swing, which is where he is peacefully sleeping right now! So although it's only been 4 hours on our own, it's going really well so far.
It's supposed to be really pretty down here this week, even getting up into the 70's later in the week! Yay! I think Toby, Lex, and I will be taking some walks...it's time for Mom to start getting back into shape (although I'm still taking it kinda easy until I get the go-ahead from my dr in another 2 weeks)!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday and enjoy the last few days of March, which seems to be leaving the same way it came in...baaaa!
Chel


No comments:
Post a Comment