Thursday, March 23, 2006

2am...


I'm becoming very famliar with 2am...it's actually not a bad time of day when you're awake enough to notice, which I am increasingly more so. Toby is enjoying his nightly feedings more than Mom is, but now that I've learned the advantages of afternoon naps, 2am feedings are becoming one of those special times for Toby and myself. Now if we could get him to sleep for more than 2.5 hours, we'd be gold!

Curtis goes back to work on Monday, so our time together here is winding down...and I'll be sorry to see him go. I'm not sure right now how I'm even going to shower every day while trying to take care of Toby, lol. And I'm definitely going to miss those extra hands around for midnight diaper changes!

Lex is getting used to Toby, but he's still very uncomfortable with Toby face to face...the first week Toby was home, Lex was sniffing him, and Toby sneezed, which scared Lex to death...now he won't come near if Toby is facing him, but he will smell the back of Toby's head, and apparently his feet are safe too. Other than that, though, our 30 lb dog is frightened of our 10 lb baby!

Today is cloudy and cold, but that didn't stop Curtis and his dad from playing a round of golf at 8am this morning...brrrr! Too cold for me, but I'm not up for golf anyway, so I stayed in the cozy warm house.

Chel

No comments: