Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ummmmmm.....2012?

Ok, so I've been a bad blogger for oh...2 years or so.  But in the interest of photos which have been requested I'm going to try posting a bit more.  But obviously keeping a craft blog and family blog was beyond my capabilities so I'm merging the two from here on out.

Just put the Christmas photos on the computer today...yes, almost half a  month ago, but oh well, that's my life right now :)

Toby studying satellites  at the Smithsonian.

 The National Christmas tree
 Hershey's Chocolate World in Hershey, PA
 And yum, Reese's peaunut better cups - I could just eat him up lol
 My current knitting project for baby to be - Latvian Baby Blanket, loving it, but spent far too much time working on it yesterday and now my hand aches!
 
I'm 16 weeks pregnant now and the belly is getting bigger....almost noticeable by strangers now.  I'm feeling kicks pretty regularly though the kids and Curtis can't feel them yet.  The kid is all over the place though - one minute on my left side, then on the right, then low then high...obviously has plenty of room in there for now!  Enjoy it while it lasts, kid!

No comments: