 |
| Short Hair! |
 |
| Lucy's Long Hair (Before) |
 |
| Long Hair (Before) |
 |
| Ready to chop it off! |
 |
| One last look at those long locks |
 |
| And she ages a year in 5 minutes |
 |
| It's really all gone! |
 |
| But much cooler for summer :) |
 |
| First t-ball practice! |
|
|
|
|
pictures! As you can tell, we all had haircuts in the last week - I think Lucy and I are both enjoying less weight on our heads since it's terribly hot out all of a sudden!
This was also the first t-ball practice for the year - for Lucy, it's her first team sport. They were so stinking excited to go, and both did really well. They had a blast and Lucy's already counting down to next Wednesday so she can go play again!
We've been spending a lot of time outside this week - and using our new picnic table for lunches and snacks! I think it's a good thing as it's supposed to cool off again this weekend.
Last night we had a kindergarten orientation meeting for Toby...sigh. He's definitely ready for kindy, but it breaks my heart to send him away all week like that...but it had to happen sometime I suppose. And I know it's good for him - he will blossom at school. But i'll miss him!
No comments:
Post a Comment