Michelle running
 |
| Curtis coming in to the finish |
 |
| Curtis and Michelle after finishing the 5k |
 |
| There were pigs everywhere! |
 |
| Lucy getting started |
 |
| Toby coming (he's wearing red shorts) |
We all had a great time at the Flying Pig yesterday in Cincy - ok, so were weren't running the real deal full marathon, but the 5k was awesome - 3000 runners! I came in 749th, if that tells you anything :) - actually, given how slow I was in high school, it was pretty cool to come in faster than half the people! Curtis had a great race and made better time than he hoped for. We're both tired today, but it's a good tired, like we did something really awesome :)
The kids had fun at the kids races too - and both earned their medal! We're all wearing out matching Flying Pig teeshirts today (oh yes we are!), and proud of them. It was an awesome time, and I look forward to doing it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment