Monday, October 19, 2009

It's Pumpkin Time!

It's official, fall is here when we've hit up the pumpkin patch!

Apologies again, the pictures are in backwards order since Blogger hates me :P

So first up, the last thing I did yesterday, pumpkin seeds! I did two batches, one with butter and salt, and one with butter, cinnamon, allspice, ginger, and cloves. Yum!

Our pumpkins - this one Curtis carved -

And this is the one I did -
Lucy loving the precarved pumpkin (or punk-y, as she calls them)
Toby and the little pumpkin
Pulling out the guts

The family at the pumpkin patch!
I think this is the only picture with 2 kids looking at the camera!
Toby has grown so much - these pumpkins used to look huge next to him and now they look so small!


A couple weeks ago we painted the pumpkins from Grandpa and Grandma M.
I've been busy sewing - this is Toby's new fleece vest

We've been super busy, and this is the second time this month that I've even put pictures on the computer! It's cold but beautiful outside today and if I can get my headache to subside maybe we'll get out and enjoy this weather some.

Hope you're having a gorgeous October!

No comments: