Friday, September 04, 2009

September Already!

I am very happy to see the onset of fall, but still can't believe summer flew by so fast! Here's some pics from this week -

Brotherly/ sisterly love

Lucy hanging out at the park
My little Witt girl
So proud of herself walking the tightrope!
And going down the slide
Toby riding the tires
Didn't realize that one was going to be so Lucy-heavy! Toby was off playing with his friends most the time, and I have to tail Lucy anyway, so I guess it was just easier to take pics of her :)

Those were from yesterday morning...the kids were pretty good yesterday, and seem to be making up for it today...yeeshg. They are just into everything and just aren't happy unless they're crawling all over me...and even then they're pretty fussy. I'm glad daddy is coming home today because mama needs a BREAK!

No comments: