Monday, September 14, 2009

Random Shots

Sorry, this isn't a post photo laden with the children :) Frankly, they haven't been very cooperative lately so I have a lot of blurry photos with eyes closed and pouts.

But Lucy was playing with Toby's train table last week and I shot this photo of the caboose and thought it was a neat photo

And this morning Toby decided to wake up on the couch with the dog (aka he gets out of bed long before he is awake so he and Lex lounge on the couch for a half hour to fourty-five minutes) and he wanted me to take a picture of him and Lex.
A truly lovely shot isn't it. Ahh, nothing like a picture of first thing in the morning.

It isn't as cool here as it was 2 weeks ago. In fact it's back in the mid 80's every day, but no humidity, so no complaints here.

I was going to type more but Lucy interrupted me for a potty break - and actually had a #2 on the potty! WOOHOO! Not sure this is a sign of impending potty training (or maybe to fearful to hope), but it is good that she's associating where she should be going potty!

Do I dare hope we will be a diaper free household soon?

No comments: