Monday, January 19, 2009

Let it Snow!

Believe it or not, we may actually get to see snow! They are calling for 3 inches, maybe more! Toby's already pretty psyched at the possibility of a real snowman! Gotta admit, I'm pretty excited too :)

Here's some pictures from the last week:

This is a dress I made for Lucy a while back...it was big, so I put it back until she grew into it :)


Toby and Lex playing the piano. Believe it or not, Lex asked to get on the bench. And happy hung out for a few minutes!


Lucy in a smilie mood


And smilie Toby!
We've had a nice weekend - Curtis was off today, so we've had some time to really enjoy each other without tons to do! It's been a long time since we had a weekend like this. Tonight we're finally going to get the Christmas things in the attic as soon as the kids get in bed...Curtis changed the oil in his car...I did laundry like I do every weekend...which reminds me, I never did get to my ironing today...guess I know what else I'm doing tonight!

For dinner tonight we had greek! I've been wanting to try some new meats, and this week they had lamb chops on sale, so on a whim I picked them up! I had a Greek Lamb Chops recipe, so I tried that along with a delicious Greek salad. Yummy! Lucy wolfed it down and even Toby deigned to take a few bites. It was definitely a nice treat!

Everyone cross your fingers and hope for snow!!!

No comments: