Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just a quickie

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. It's taken me a bit to get back in the swing of things. And I haven't taken any pics lately, so sorry, none of those today!


Everyone is good. Curtis is getting ready to travel again...I think he has another 2 weeks before his trip, but then they start up in full force. Toby is feeling much better. Last week he had an ear infection and a deep cut on his toe (which is still healing), but he's acting fine this week. I also found 4 splinters in his hand yesterday...we got one out, but we're just going to watch the others for now, hoping they will make their way out on their own. We met friends at the park yesterday and the kids definitely needed some outdoor fun time! It's going to get really cold later this week so I'm trying to get out while we can (I'm talking highs in the 20's, so seriously, COLD!).

Lucy is happy and getting old too fast for me! She is suddenly mimicing everything...It's so darn cute, but she is definitely acting the toddler now. Next week I'm putting her in the toddler room at MOPS instead of the infant room...hopefully she will tolerate that better.

So we're good, but things are fairly quiet...hence no updates of late.

ciao!

No comments: