Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Spooking We Will Go

It's that time of year again - the tags have been cut off the costumes and it's time to start showing them off!

Today we went to a party sponsored by the town, at the Lake Park, just around the corner from us. They ahd all sorts of kids games - it was just for those 10 and under - like ring toss, a cake walk, etc, and the kids could play as much as they wanted. It was so much fun - Toby really had a blast! After the party we took a walk around the lake - there is a huge bridge that spans the middle of the lake.


The fountain in the lake


Toby had his face painted

She may be a darling peacock but she's really not thrilled with the idea of a costume, lol. But darnit, she's cute and will wear it!


My little bumblebee!
Tonight Curtis grilled stuffed pork chops for dinner - yum! They were stuffed with provalone cheese, procuttio (sorry I know I misspelled that one), and pepperoni. YUM!

When we got home, this butterfly landed on my flowers! I had my camera on my shoulder already - how convenient! He was so pretty!


Tomorrow we have plans for Boo at the Zoo, I've heard great things about it so I hope we have a great time. It sounds like the weather is going to cooperate, and that's half the battle!
More Halloween pics to come!



No comments: