Monday, April 21, 2008

Gardens!

We went to the gardens yesterday and had a great time! It rained on us a little, but that just added to the fun.

Here's Toby in his new sunglasses. He loved them, for the whole 24 hours we owned them. We can't find them now, I have a feeling they're still in the Chuck E Cheese in Raleigh. Great.
Here's Toby popping bubbles at the garden. We were caught in the gazebo during a rainstorm so we pulled out the bubbles (a GREAT idea, btw!) and had fun for the 10 minute shower.
And playing with my camera...isn't this a pretty little flower?
Ok, well I have a turkey breast in the oven for dinner so I better run check that. Lucy is rolling around these days, though she's not using it for transportation yet...more to get from one toy to another or to get a better look at the tv...silly girl, watching tv already!

This morning I took the kids to a local park to walk with a friend. We had a great time. Toby even walked about half the hike - of course he was pooped and then refused to nap! Maybe he will go to bed early tonight.

Ok, catch you later!

No comments: