Well, it has been a long time between posts, but to be fair we've been in Ohio since December 23rd! We're home again now, and although it was a LONG 10 hour ride, the 60 degree weather helps wuite a bit! I know I'm going to regret this statement, but it doesn't even feel like winter (ok, mother nature, I know that statement will result in a horrible snowstorm next week!). We had a great visit home, and although we were there for two weeks, we could have used longer...there were still people we didn't get to visit! I also had my baby shower while we were home...I received so many beautiful gifts. Now it's on to readying the nursery!
We're in the middle of a major upheaval in this apartment right now as we're moving just about every piece of furniture in here to make room for baby. And in order to move that much furniture I'm reorganizing our closets, which were already bursting at the seams! How did we aquire so much stuffin the space of two years...we certainly didn't pack this much stuff into the U=Haul we moved down in!
Well, I have a million and a half things to do, but I wanted to post an update.
Chel
1 comment:
Hi guys! Found you! It was great having you home for so long. I just wish I could have been in shape to enjoy it more. Still don,t have everything back to normal after all the entertaining, but I don't care. We had a good time!
Love Mom & Dad Mears
Post a Comment